Customer Experience Trend Report: North America
CX Network looks at how CX practitioners in North America are impressing their customers
Customer engagment strategies
When crafting a customer experience game-plan CX practitioners should consider the geographic location of customers if they want to fully meet and exceed expectations.
Market consensus agrees that the United States is the most advanced region for brand experience and customer segmentation in most industries. Therefore, on average, customers based in the US are likely to have higher expectations than their global counterparts as they are more likely to have been exposed to world-leading experiences. In response to this concept, CX Network looks at how CX practitioners in North America are impressing their customers.
Download this free CX Network report to learn about:
- Top US customer expectations
- Trends for US-based CX practitioners
- Where CX practitioners are investing
- Challenges and priorities for US based CX Practitioners
- Becoming a CX leader: Lessons from LinkedIn and FedEx
- and much more...