Customer experience predictions report: 2021
Access forecasts from a host of CX leaders, from brands such as Google, Oracle and Refinitiv, on the key CX trends, pain points and opportunities to watch in 2021.Add bookmark
Customer experience strategy
As the world begins to emerge from the crisis of Covid-19, brands are beginning to look forward and considering how they can tailor CX strategies to ensure success in 2021.
The pandemic has caused numerous issues across all industries, including increasing customer demands and uncertainty, and the methods employed to tackle these issues will be critical for survival in the ‘new normal’.
The fourth edition of CX Network’s predictions report shares the insights of CX experts from several leading brands, such as Google, Oracle, Refinitiv and Dublin Airport, who offer their predictions on how brands will need to react to the key trends and developments of 2020.
This report offers CX practitioners the opportunity to learn from the predictions and strategies of CX leaders and develop a strategy that is tailored to 2021 and the challenges it will bring. Download this report to learn how you can ‘future proof’ your organizational CX strategies and ensure success in the new year.
Download this report to discover:
- How brand reactions to Covid-19 will shape success in 2021
- Why a focus on ethics and fairness will be critical in 'the new normal'
- How data insights can be leveraged for intuitive customer interactions
- Why legacy systems could be hindering seamless digital experiences
- Three top tips for capitalizing on CX trends