The global state of customer experience 2019
Market research on the biggest trends, challenges and investment considerations impacting today’s CX industry
We respect your privacy, by submitting this form you agree to having your details passed onto the sponsor who may promote similar products and services related to your area of interest. For further information on how we process and monitor your personal data click here.
Customer experience management
Research from CX Network confirms the power of customer experience as many industries enter a switching economy.
A separate report validates this trend, finding that three quarters of consumers switch to a brand competitor after just one bad experience. In response to this landscape, brands and businesses must prioritise customer experience at a strategic and an operational level.
This year’s edition of the Global State of Customer Experience Report surveyed over 200 CX practitioners from across the globe.
Total amount of CX experience
This 33-page report offers actionable data. By reading this report you will learn about:
- How to build brand loyalty through exceptional customer service
- Avoiding common frustrations and providing tools for quick resolutions
- Deeper understanding of how your peers are reacting to the shifting nature of customer expectations
- Direct insights from CX leaders on how provide value through exceptional customer experiences, including NPS founder Fred Reichheld.
- 10 moves practitioners are making in response to industry challenges
- How to create brand advocates by utilizing the voice of the customer
- Benchmarking insights – how are you progressing in comparison to your peers?
- CX project prioritization – work out where to place your efforts and investments first.
Read success stories and case studies from CX leaders: Disney, Uber, John Lewis, Adidas, Volvo and Commerzbank.
Customer experience is the battleground in which customers are won and lost, it can no longer be regarded as a side project; it’s a necessity.
This report offers several insights that will help you redefine the customer experience you provide.