The impact of emerging technology on CX excellence
We respect your privacy, by submitting this form you agree to having your details passed onto the sponsor who may promote similar products and services related to your area of interest. For further information on how we process and monitor your personal data click here.
Customer experience management
As people become more comfortable and capable with technology, they will continue to create new ways to manage their daily lives and expect flexibility from every company.
As marketing, sales, commerce, customer experience and service professionals, we must adapt to these expectations or risk extinction.
Emerging technologies are empowering companies to create very personalised experiences to build customer relationships.
This research presents insights and best practice advice from almost 500 CX visionaries on how new digital technologies are impacting key CX metrics performance and market share growth.
Download this 48 page report for practical learnings to apply in your business, including:
- The four key growth channels you should align with to future-proof your business
- The capabilities of several leading technologies including artificial invelligence, voice assistants, chatbots, virtual reality and the Internet of Things.
- How these technologies are enhancing CX and driving business benefits like increased spend per-customer and reduced customer effort
- Which technologies are feeding into customer retention targets and boosting customer satisfaction the most
- The ways businesses are driving value from behavioural analysis and usage patterns
- The benefits of using these systems to identify and resolve issues via predictive customer service
- Meeting the 24 hour service demand from customers
And much more