Artificial intelligence in customer experience: 2019 Report
We respect your privacy, by submitting this form you agree to having your details passed onto the sponsor who may promote similar products and services related to your area of interest. For further information on how we process and monitor your personal data click here.
As businesses start to realise that a data driven approach is needed to survive and thrive in today’s economy, many professionals are keen to examine their data and uncover new ways of connecting with customers in innovative and hyper-personalised ways.
With such a powerful and broad range of use cases, it is no surprise that customer experience professionals have been enthusiastically discussing the promises of artificial intelligence (AI) for delivering better experiences while simultaneously reducing the cost to serve.
Thanks to a few stubborn barriers, however, companies are struggling to reach the full potential of the technology.
Here, CX Network presents findings and case studies to support brands on their AI implementation journeys. This eBook shares practical tips to follow and pitfalls to avoid on the path to unlocking a competitive edge by empowering customer experiences with AI.
Use the findings of this report to benchmark your company’s progress against the 102 practitioners in this research and prioritise your plans for the next 12 months accordingly.
This 16 page report offers actionable insights. By reading this report you will learn:
- Things to avoid when implementing AI into your brand’s customer experience
- How to find the balance between AI and human interaction
- The key foundation you need for AI to turbo charge the customer experiences your brand provides.
- Advice about AI vendor selection
- Golden rules for those reaching the early implementation stage
- Strategies to calculate the ROI of virtual assistants and chatbots
- Methods for enhancing B2B customer experiences
Read success stories and case studies from CX leaders: Commerzbank, BNP Paribas Wealth Management, TGI Friday’s, Oracle, Co-Op Insurance, MaritzCX and PayPal.