Power to the People: 2019 UK Customer Experience Excellence Analysis
Competitive price points are no longer enough to differentiate a brand from the rest of the market.
As customer experience (CX) emerges as a key differentiator, many companies around the world are transforming themselves to align with this trend.
Companies that see economic return from CX typically have 1.5 times as many engaged employees as CX laggards.
Despite this, only a small number of companies have made energising their frontline staff a central part of their transformation journey.
The 10th edition of KPMG’s Customer Experience Excellence Analysis identifies the critical need for organisations to energise and inspire employees to deliver the prescribed customer experience.
The report showcases an index of the top 100 brands leading in CX and their remarkable stories of walking in-step with people’s lifestyles, needs and desires to delight and surprise customers.
This 75 page report reveals practical strategies that drive transformational change from KPMG’s analysis of 337 brands, download to:
- Learn from the top 100 CX leaders to understand how they are optimising management systems, cultures and customer journeys to unlock superior performance
- Go behind-the scenes with CX success stories from: First Direct, Mothercare, Monzo, Microsoft, Virgin, Octopus energy and more
- Drive loyalty by focusing on integrity and building a trust fund with customers
- Grasp the importance of the employee experience shaping your customer experience and aligning employee journeys with customer journeys
- Capture the voice of the customer through the employee
- Master the six pillars that define experience excellence: Personalisation, resolution, integrity, empathy, expectations, time and effort
- Build a working covenant between the HRD, CMO and CXD where each have clarity on how they contribute to customer experience