APAC Consumer Research Report: Moves that can make or break customer satisfaction
APAC customer experience
Customers are more willing than ever to switch brands when they are dissatisfied with a company. In order to drive experiences that resonate with customers and win loyalty, customer experience professionals must have an accurate awareness of their target market.
Recent consumer research commissioned by Genesys reveals the key success factors for building good customer experiences across the Asia-Pacific (APAC) region’s diverse markets.
CXN Live: Customer Contact Week Digital ANZ:
Based on findings from over 8000 customers across ten APAC countries, the report highlights key components – such as response times, operator experience, and use of automated technologies like chatbots – that can make or break customer satisfaction in the omnichannel age.
Download the report for practical insights to guide your business strategy, including:
- Which channels APAC consumers find most effective for resolving their issues, and why
- The three major CX turn-offs that can literally bring customers to tears
- Why 52 per cent APAC consumers are open to customer service from bots
- Where automated options do not always work
- The markets where consumers are more likely to pay extra for premium customer service – and those which expect it at no additional cost