Hundreds of CX experts to gather online for CX Network LIVE APAC
Attendees at CX APAC Online 2019 will gain exclusive first hand access to carefully curated content - presentations from pioneering CX thought leaders from across the APAC region.
We are in the age of the entitled customer. A choice to ignore the desires of customers is a choice to put stress on a company’s bottom line. It is important to consider the geographic location of customers when aiming to meet their expectations
Some of the experts confirmed on the agenda already include the likes of: Jason Bradshaw, Chief Customer Officer at Volkswagen Group Australia, Robert Glennon, Group Director Customer Experience at MyRepublic, Paul Waddy, Head of Operations at Showpo and Matt Butler, Senior Channel Development Manager at ANZ Bank.
Other names starring on the agenda include: Rod Moynihan, Director, A/NZ at Zendesk, James Walford, Strategic Director – Digital & Innovation at Genesys and Vicky Katsabaris, Head of Customer Experience Strategy and Solutions at Qualtrics.
The online summit is dedicated to showcasing some of the most radical pieces of technology available in the market and covers the following core topics:
- The Science of Genuinely Understanding Customer Experiences and How We Can Improve Them
- Winning at Customer Engagement Management: Providing a Holistic Customer Experience Proposition
- Creating a Culture of Customer Advocacy: Linking Employee Experience to Customer Experience
- Delivering Consistency and Change Managing CX During Digital Transformation
- Chatbots and AI: Leveraging Emerging Technologies to Impact the Customer Journey
The partners of our event include: Qualtrics, Genesys, Freshworks and Zendesk.
This online summit is part of CX Network LIVE a quarterly virtual event series – getting on average 1,000+ registrations from around the world – showcasing the challenges and opportunities around a set theme impacting the customer experience industry.
What to expect from CXN LIVE events:
- Access to cutting-edge content and world-class speakers from the comfort of your own desk
- On-demand versions of each session if you weren’t able to catch them all live
- Downloadable slides you can review again and again
- Opportunity to meet cutting-edge technology providers
- Ask the presenters your questions in a live Q&A following each session
Visit the dedicated homepage to find the agenda and register for FREE now to join one the sessions live and have the opportunity to ask our expert speakers your burning questions after each of the presentations.
To showcase your technology to the online audience on the 25th – 27st of March, please enquire here or visit our website.
And don’t forget to use the hashtag #CXNLIVE to join the conversation on social media!