Ulster Bank's Ambition? Becoming the Number One Bank For Customer Service Trust and Advocacy by 2020
Interview with Jeremy Strong, Head of Retail Banking Customer Service at Ulster Bank, about the regulatory landscape in Ireland, changing customer expectations and the impact of the pace of technology change.
Ulster Bank Group is a wholly owned subsidiary of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, one of the world's largest banking groups. Jeremy Strong has been with Ulster Bank for the past six years where he has been the Head of Retail Banking Customer Service since 2012. Before that he worked at Lloyds Banking Group.
In this podcast interview with CX Network he discusses:
- RBS Group’s – and as a result Ulster Bank’s – ambition to become the number one bank for customer service trust and advocacy by 2020
- The regulatory landscape in Ireland and the additional challenges that come with working in this environment
- How the digital disruption and the pace of technology change accompanying this is impacting upon the industry
- The change in customer expectations that will continue in 2016 – and beyond
- And with Ulster Bank’s 175 years of experience in customer experience, Jeremy shares his ultimate pieces of advice for CX leaders