The shift to human experience
Insight into the preferred communication channels of consumers in Australia and New Zealand.
Customers today want to be able to contact businesses from anywhere, at any time, using the channel of their choosing.
To determine the state of customer interaction preferences and trends across Australia and New Zealand, analyst firm, Telsyte, conducted an extensive study surveying more than 1000 people from students to retirees.
Topics included how different industries performed with customer service, what emerging channels consumers are using and the business imperative of maintaining high satisfaction.
This report reveals key insights that highlight the importance of knowing your customer and providing the right customer experience, with one third of people surveyed prepared to walk away from an organisation following poor customer service.
Download to discover:
- The value consumers place on the human touch
- The impact of a poor customer experience
- Emerging interaction channels and the importance in future planning
- Interaction patterns and expectations
- A deep insight into both generational and industry preferences