CX TALK: Duke Energy's Customer-First Strategy
Gayle Lanier is the SVP Customer Services at Duke Energy. At the Executive Customer Contact Exchange US she held an insightful presentation on how utilities can thrive in an environment where customer growth is declining; by providing choice and value-services customers really want.
She then related this to the strategy of Duke Energy and how they revamped this to stay relevant as a company by focusing on customer-centricity.
Watch the full presentation below.
For more from the Executive Customer Contact Exchange US, also check out:
- CX TALK: Disney’s Key to Surprising and Delighting Guests
- CX TALK: Sears’ Transformational Customer Service Journey
- CX TALK: Forrester on the Data-Driven Design Evolution
- CX TALK: How CREDO Creates an Emotional Customer Connection
- CX TALK: The Three Es of Eerie Insurance – Ease, Experience and Expertise