Linked-in confirmed to speak at CXN Live: North America
Attendees at CXN LIVE: North America 2019 will gain exclusive first hand access to carefully curated content - presentations from pioneering CX thought leaders from across the US.
Customer relationship management
When crafting a customer experience game-plan it is important to consider the geographic location of customers if you want to meet their expectations.
Some of the experts confirmed on the agenda already include the likes of:
- Perry Monaco, Head of Customer Success, Canada and New Business, LinkedIn
- Scott Wilson, Customer Experience Principal, Fedex
- Todd Gilliam, Executive Director, Process Design, Customer Experience Strategy and Design, Comcast
New for the CXN Live series, this event will provide Power Lunch sessions: two speakers, 20 mins each on a topic we know is close to your heart!
The online summit is dedicated to showcasing some of the most radical pieces of technology available in the market and covers the following core topics:
- Panel Discussion: Supercharging Your CX Career
- CX Data! Personalization and Feedback
- Translating Comcast’s CX Vision To 35,000 Contact Centre Employees
- B2B Customer Experience Deep Dive
- Measuring Emotional Engagement As The Secret Sauce For Better Customer Experience
These online summits are part of CX Network LIVE a quarterly virtual event series – getting on average 1,000+ registrations from around the world – showcasing the challenges and opportunities around a set theme impacting the customer experience industry.
What to expect from CXN LIVE events:
- Access to cutting-edge content and world-class speakers from the comfort of your own desk
- On-demand versions of each session if you weren’t able to catch them all live
- Downloadable slides you can review again and again
- Opportunity to meet cutting-edge technology providers
- Ask the presenters your questions in a live Q&A following each session
Visit the dedicated homepage to find the agenda and register for FREE now to join one the sessions live and have the opportunity to ask our expert speakers your burning questions after each of the presentations.
To showcase your technology to the online audience on the 3rd – 4th of June, please enquire here or visit the website below:
And don’t forget to use the hashtag #CXNLIVE to join the conversation on social media!