CX TALK: The Big Questions to Ask on Your Digital Transformation Journey
Roman Rock is a Digital Consultant for retailer Argos. In his presentation at the recent Digital Transformation+ conference in London he spoke about digital transformation and the crucial differences for small to medium-sized enterprises and larger organisations.
He addresses the important questions businesses need to ask themselves at the start of their transformation journey and what these mean for differently sized organisations, including:
- What is the most important priority in your digital transformation programme?
- How are you taking risk with your digital strategy?
- How are you tracking the effect of your digital transformation effort?
- What is driving your transformation forward?
- What are the biggest blockers in your digital transformation programme?
For more insights from Digital Transformation+, also have a look at:
- CX TALK: Time Out’s Chief Digital Officer Reveals How to Tailor Experiences With Personalisation
- CX TALK: How Do BBC and Merlin Entertainments Make the Most of the Digital Revolution?
- CX TALK: Head Global Transformation at Zurich Insurance Company on Why Customer Centricity is a Mindset
- Lessons Learned from Digital Leaders at the Digital Transformation+ Conference