The Role of Customer Insight, Data & Analytics in the Multi-Channel Contact Centre
We respect your privacy, by submitting this form you agree to having your details passed onto the sponsor who may promote similar products and services related to your area of interest. For further information on how we process and monitor your personal data click here.
We are in a new age of the contact centre. We’re living in a multi-channel world where the customer has never been more vocal and digital channels provide a platform for constant feedback – both positive and negative.
But what does this new environment mean for quality assurance (QA)? How do you define quality in this fast-paced digital age and get to the root-cause of the problems? And what are the new measurement metrics that come into play?
Download the report for:
- The Impact of Multi-Channel on Contact Centres
- Why You Need to Utilise Customer Insight, Data & Analytics
- Measuring Quality in a Changed Customer Interaction Landscape
- QA: How to Solve Performance Issues and Increase Customer Satisfaction
- Case Study: How Ryanair Tackled the Customer Service Challenge
- Top Tips: How to Turn Customer Data Into Actionable Insights