The Role of Customer Insight, Data & Analytics in the Multi-Channel Contact Centre
We are in a new age of the contact centre. We’re living in a multi-channel world where the customer has never been more vocal and digital channels provide a platform for constant feedback – both positive and negative.
But what does this new environment mean for quality assurance (QA)? How do you define quality in this fast-paced digital age and get to the root-cause of the problems? And what are the new measurement metrics that come into play?
Download the report for:
- The Impact of Multi-Channel on Contact Centres
- Why You Need to Utilise Customer Insight, Data & Analytics
- Measuring Quality in a Changed Customer Interaction Landscape
- QA: How to Solve Performance Issues and Increase Customer Satisfaction
- Case Study: How Ryanair Tackled the Customer Service Challenge
- Top Tips: How to Turn Customer Data Into Actionable Insights