Five key components to personalizing the loyalty experience
Positioned at the core Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a leader in interaction management. Our data-led marketing delivers unmatched depth, breadth and scale to help brands turn meaningful human interactions into exceptional business outcomes.
Customers expect nothing less than personal, purposeful brand experiences with every interaction. In fact, 80 per cent of people are more likely to do business with a company that offers personalized experiences.
However, there is a disconnect – brands seem to be struggling to deliver on the desire for truly bespoke service. According to recent research, only 12 per cent of marketers are extremely or very satisfied with their personalization efforts.
Epsilon’s ebook covers five key components to personalizing the entire customer experience so it is tailored to each individual in your customer base.
Gain practical insights to apply in your business, including:
- Loyalty personalization assessment: A framework to reconsider current and future loyalty personalization efforts to improve execution.
- Strategy development: Ways to develop a personalization strategy at both the brand and program level.
- Data capture and selection: To mobilize individualization measures that perform, brands need the right strategies and data to guide them. They also need to be supported by a robust technology stack which is able to capture data and deliver interactions
- Actionable insights: Discover how United Airlines used actionable insights and machine learning capabilities to boost web conversions by 12 percent.
- Technology integration: How to best evaluate tech infrastructure on its ability to treat customers as individuals, anticipate their unique needs and engage them in purposeful conversations.