Market report: Customer experience predictions for 2018Add bookmark
It’s that time of the year again where at CX Network we look deep into our crystal ball to predict the biggest trends, disrupters and changes that will impact customer experience in the 12 months ahead.
Okay, it’s not quite as fantastical as that, we base our predictions on industry research and in-depth conversations with senior practitioners to be able to give you a strong list of contenders.
Taking these predictions into consideration when planning your strategy for 2018, will provide you with a strong foundation for a successful year. And it will help you to stay on top of the trends and challenges making waves in CX.
Download this market report for:
- A look back: Were 2017 predictions spot on?
- The top predictions for 2018:
- Customer expectations will keep on rising
- Hyper-personalisation at every touch point
- Turning customer data into action
- Omni-channel to conquer… at last
- Social media as a powerful CX tool
- The next level of AI: The hybrid workforce
- The rise of the intelligent enterprise
- Predictions from industry experts from Thomas Cook, Danske Bank, Nissan, Virgin Galactic, Hermes and more!