Customer Experience Predictions Report: 2020
As CX becomes mission critical, brands reveal how they are addressing rising customer expectations through the likes of personalization, micro moments and preserving human authenticity in a digital worldAdd bookmark
A moment of inconvenience could be enough to trigger customers to switch from your business to a competitor brand.
Research this year uncovered that almost six in 10 customers are prepared to switch to a competitor for more convenient experiences like quicker and cheaper shipping.
This reality is opening the eyes of many business stakeholders. As a result, 2019 saw CX begin to mature from being regarded as a nifty tool for competitive edge to more of a necessity for brand survival.
Back for its third edition, CX Network’s Predictions Report presents insight from a research group of senior CX practitioners on the elements that are shaping customer expectations for 2020.
Regardless of where you are in your CX journey, readers are invited to incorporate these perspectives and key priorities into their CX game-plans for 2020.
Download this report to hear the perspectives of CX leaders at Petplan, Volvo, Microsoft, Dublin Airport, PayPal and more. Access practical forecasts to shape your customer engagement strategies including:
- CX expectations will soar next year as brands begin to master personalizing experiences at scale.
- “The ones who understand the urgency will succeed – now means right now.”
- 2019 - The year brands began to truly appreciate that loyalty is not a right.
- The fight for CX investments continues as CX practitioners are forced to calculate the financial linkage in CX.
- "When customers don’t feel heard, your organization loses trust and credibility.”