Top CX trends in Europe, Middle East and Africa
Discover the top trends shaping customer experiences in EMEA as revealed by a research group of CX professionalsAdd bookmark
Customer needs are fairly similar across the globe, with all customers expecting a high-quality experiences. However, geographical location can create slight variations. Factors such as culture, population density and even climate can shape how customers define a high-quality experience.
This guide collates the survey responses of 160 CX professionals operating within Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA), to reveal how CX practitioners are responding to trends and opportunities to impress clients and prospects based in the region, as well as how their experiences differ to their contemporaries working in other parts of the world.
Commentary also comes from leading CX professionals at technology services company Intercom.
Access this guide to:
- Deepen your understanding of customer preferences in the EMEA region
- Beat customer impatience with proactive experience management
- Discover the key trends shaping customer experience in the EMEA region
- Uncover the greatest challenges in delivering quality CX in EMEA
- Learn from the advice and insights of the customer experience professionals at Intercom