Telegraph Media Group’s Former Chief Customer Officer confirmed to speak at CXN Live: EMEA
Attendees at CXN LIVE: Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA) 2019 will gain exclusive first hand access to carefully curated content - presentations from pioneering CX thought leaders from across EMEA.
Customer relationship management
When crafting a customer experience game-plan it is important to consider the geographic location of customers if you want to meet their expectations.
Based on intell from CX practitioners in this region, the online summit is dedicated to showcasing some of the most radical pieces of technology available in the market and covers the following core topics:
- Measuring Emotional Engagement As The Secret Sauce For Better Customer Experience
- Re-Fueling Leadership Buy-In : Proving The ROI of Your Customer Experience Project
- Maintaining CX Culture Momentum And Uplift
- B2B Customer Experience Deep Dive
- Human And Automation: The AI Equilibrium
Robert Bridge, Former Chief Customer Officer, Telegraph Media Group will be discussing how to supercharge your CX career. Other experts to feature at the event include:
- Enrique Gomez Alonso, Chief Customer Officer, Zurich Insurance Spain
- Gustavo Imhof, Customer Experience Feedback and Insight Manager, Lowell
- Vinay Parmar, CX and Digital Director, National Express
New for the CXN Live series, this event will provide Power Lunch sessions: two speakers, 20 mins each on a topic we know is close to your heart!
These online summits are part of CX Network LIVE a quarterly virtual event series – getting on average 1,000+ registrations from around the world – showcasing the challenges and opportunities around a set theme impacting the customer experience industry.
What to expect from CXN LIVE events:
- Access to cutting-edge content and world-class speakers from the comfort of your own desk
- On-demand versions of each session if you weren’t able to catch them all live
- Downloadable slides you can review again and again
- Opportunity to meet cutting-edge technology providers
- Ask the presenters your questions in a live Q&A following each session
Visit the dedicated homepage to find the agenda and register for FREE now to join one the sessions live and have the opportunity to ask our expert speakers your burning questions after each of the presentations.
To showcase your technology to the online audience on the 2nd – 3rd of July, please enquire here or visit the website: CXN Live EMEA
And don’t forget to use the hashtag #CXNLIVE to join the conversation on social media!