CX TALK: How Cath Kidston Implements Change in a Legacy Environment
Karl De Bruijn is de IT Director of British retailer Cath Kidston. At the Customer Experience Exchange for Retail he presented an insightful session on creating a customer experience strategy in a legacy environment.
You can watch his full presentation below.
Interested in more from the Customer Experience Exchange for Retail? Also check-out:
- Highlights From... The Customer Experience Exchange for Retail in London
- CX TALK: Bang & Olufsen’s 3 Ways to Get a Competitive Edge Through the Customer Strategy
- CX TALK: How Hasbro Creates Emotional Engagement With Customers
- CX TALK: How NotOnTheHighStreet and JD Williams Engage Millennial Customers
- CX TALK: Ann Summers’ 5-Year Vision for a Personalised and Seamless Customer Experience