The Evolution of Customer Experience in 2015
We respect your privacy, by submitting this form you agree to having your details passed onto the sponsor who may promote similar products and services related to your area of interest. For further information on how we process and monitor your personal data click here.
The key trends, challenges and investments from the last 12 months and how they will shape the CX landscape in 2016.
Our brand new comprehensive report, ‘The Evolution of Customer Experience in 2015’, provides insights into the changes that have shaped the industry in 2015 to help customer experience leaders leverage these challenges, turn them into opportunities and optimise their strategy for maximum impact in 2016 and beyond.
In 2015 we have researched over 700 senior customer experience leaders on their immediate investment priorities, long-term aspirations and current challenges hampering these business goals, which formed the basis of the report.
Customer experience strategies
We identified 3 key trends:
- Capturing customer data and insight to help CX leaders meet rising customer expectations
- Optimising internal and external digital processes as part of a wider digital transformation
- Creating a true omni-channel model where insights are utilised to help deliver a consistent and seamless customer experience across all channels, including new digital touch points
Drawing additional insights from the annual global CX Network survey of nearly 700 CX leaders, we found that while key focuses for customer experience leaders in 2015 were capturing data for customer insight and digital with a move to the online customer experience, it’s the more traditional aspects of customer experience management – such as loyalty and retention as well as CRM – that CX leaders are currently looking at as top investment priorities for 2016.
The full report also includes:
- The top 10 investment priorities for CX practitioners in 2015
- Industry experts from Forrester Research, Riyad Bank, Standard Live, DHL and Graze.com share their predictions for the next 12 months
- 8 challenges CX leaders believe they will be facing in 2016, and what can help them overcome these