Making the case for CX investment
Answering the hard hitting financial questions from leading CFOs on linking CX and profitabilityAdd bookmark
Return on investment (ROI)
Establishing ROI for your customer experience (CX) program is one of the greatest challenges that CX practitioners face in the 2020 landscape. Across all businesses, the C-Suite leadership team is looking to validate programs by questioning the financial impact of CX investments.
To help CX practitioners demonstrate the value of their experience improvement program, this guide collates the most common, frequently-asked-questions (FAQs) to empower you with a return on investment model to turn your CFO into a CX advocate. Based on these FAQs, this guide will help you communicate why CX is business critical and not just a ‘nice to have’, as well as the impact the program is having on business outcomes.
The FAQ guide details why businesses should invest in customer experience, outlines a return of experience investment framework and highlights why ROI is the only conversation that really matters.
Download this guide to discover:
- Why you should prioritize an investment in experience improvement in today’s climate
- How to realize the full potential and demonstrate the real value of your CX program
- Why it is important to understand the mindset of your C-Suite team to turn them into CX champions
- Tangible ways to quantify the financial benefit of customer experience
- An ROI model that allows you to make quick wins and meet long term goals