Global Customer Service Report
The customer service landscape is changing rapidly, but one constant is that companies focusing on high-quality customer service have a competitive edge in their market, and see positive impacts on their brand, revenue, and customer loyalty.
Microsoft Research surveyed consumers across Brazil, Germany, Japan, the United Kingdom, and the United States and found that customer service influenced brand choice and loyalty for 95% of participants.
The 28-page Microsoft State of Global Customer Service report offers actionable data. By reading this report you will learn:
- How to avoid common frustrations and points of friction
- Direct insights from customers on how provide value through exceptional customer service
- How to create brand advocates by transforming negative experiences into positive outcomes
- Deeper understanding of the shifting nature of customer expectations
- About building brand loyalty through exceptional customer service
- Improving customer satisfaction by incorporating social media into your customer service strategy
- Addressing the expectations of the millennial customer segment
- Offering an omni-channel experience—such as email, live chat, phone, and text messaging—based on customer preferences
- Avoiding common frustrations and providing tools for quick resolutions
Great customer service builds loyalty through personalised, value-added experiences and creates brand advocates by transforming negative experiences into positive outcomes. The survey offers several insights – directly from customers – that will help you redefine the customer service experience.