5 Steps for building a strong CX metrics program
We respect your privacy, by submitting this form you agree to having your details passed onto the sponsor who may promote similar products and services related to your area of interest. For further information on how we process and monitor your personal data click here.
A robust customer experience (CX) metrics program allows an organization to systematically measure the quality of the experience it delivers to customers and provides insights that help companies spot improvement opportunities, prioritize investments, track CX progress, and unify the organization around a common goal. Despite these benefits, few organizations have actually built a strong metrics program.
This report provides a blueprint that organizations can follow to create an actionable CX metrics program, 30 best practices from companies to illustrate what these steps should look like, and an assessment companies can use to both evaluate the effectiveness of their CX metrics program and identify where to focus improvement efforts.
Download this eBook for practical learning to apply in your business including:
- Ways to track progress with quantitative evidence that will prove whether customer experience efforts are working
- How to use metrics to identify opportunities that will delight customers
- Why today's CX metrics programs are broken and how to avoid these common mistakes
- Methods to empower your business to be more customer-centric
- Assess the effectiveness of your own CX metrics program
- Printable worksheets to optimise your own CX metrics programs and keep them on track
- Strategies on how to best tailor your metrics by your audience
- How to efficiently tie compensation to CX metrics
- Case studies that show you leading CX metrics programs in action
Download this eBook to revolutionize your CX metrics program