Winning tactics for mastering the digital customer experience
How to anchor customer journey management and unlock the true value of your CX data.
Many touchpoints in today’s customer journeys are digital. In response to this, CX practitioners are desperate to master the digital customer experience to win loyalty.
This is no easy task as the digital behaviour of customers can seem haphazard and fragmented. Brands need to decode customer journeys by finding the most effective ways of extracting data and feedback from their digital channels.
This webinar will explore turning insights into actions and how companies can operationalise their insights to close the loop and truly unlock the value of CX data.
Presented by digital solution principal at Medallia - Rachel Lane and behavioural analytics expert - Guy Greenberg, this webinar will provide best practice tips on how to analyse digital CX data and draw conclusions that will drive business results.
Attend live to learn:
- How to prioritise digital CX investments
- Best practices on holistically collecting feedback across all your digital channels
- How to turn insights into actions – unlocking the value of your CX data to drive business results
- How to properly understand the overall customer journey
- How to effectively analyse CX data and the structured and unstructured feedback in your system
- How to operationalise your insights in order to close the loop and improve your CX
Digital Solution Principal
Rachel is a Solutions Principal at Medallia, specialising in Digital Transformation Strategic Consulting, Customer Experience Management Strategic Consulting and Customer Retention and Sales Improvement. For the last 10 years has worked on large scale omnichannel CX programs across major banks, telco’s and financial services, helping companies evolve their CX strategies across the organisation in order to achieve success
Guy Greenberg is a Big Data and Analytics expert. He is the former co-founder of Journey Analytics company Cooladata, and before that was CEO and cofounder of a Business Intelligence company. He is also an angel investor and advisor of several startups.