The global state of customer experience 2017
The biggest CX trends, challenges and investment priorities for the next 12-18 months
With The Global State of Customer Experience 2016 being the most popular of CX Network’s reports last year, we conducted our in-depth research for the second year running through a comprehensive annual survey. We gauged the views of global customer experience leaders – across all major industries – on the changes that will be defining the industry in 2017.
For this year’s edition we had nearly 800 responses from the CX community, each of the participants providing their insights into the trends, challenges, investment priorities that will be shaping customer experience in the upcoming year, in addition to sharing their expertise on where organisations are when it comes to hot topics within the industry, such as channel integration and digital transformation.
We also asked industry experts to provide their own comments on the survey results so you can benchmark the progress of your organisation against that of your peers and competitors, and prioritise your plans for the next 12-18 months accordingly.
The Global State of Customer Experience 2017 report includes:
- Insight and expertise from Forrester, Facebook, Boohoo, EE, Aegon and more
- The top trends, challenges and investment priorities for the next 12-18 months
- Why CX is at the heart of digital transformation
- Where organisations are on their channel integration journeys
- The leaders within customer experience today
- Customer experience case studies
- And much more