The Global State of Customer Experience 2016
We respect your privacy, by submitting this form you agree to having your details passed onto the sponsor who may promote similar products and services related to your area of interest. For further information on how we process and monitor your personal data click here.
Our in-depth research report looks at the key customer experience trends, challenges and investments for the next 12 –18 months and the digital transformation of organisations.
Our annual survey gauged the views of global leaders – across all major industries – within customer experience, service, insight, digital and marketing, on the changes that will be defining the industry in 2016.
We have collected the data from the over 700 responses for this report, to provide you with insights into the trends, challenges, investment priorities that will be shaping customer experience and the digital transformation of organisations. We compared the responses from our practitioner community with that of solution providers and analysts, to see where they align and where there is a marked difference.
- Customer loyalty and retention, CRM, and the online customer experience are the top investment priorities for the next 12-18 months
- Demonstrating ROI, finding budget, and gaining board level buy-in are the top 3 challenges bringing these investments to fruition
- Customer loyalty and retention, online customer experience, and data and analytics are also the top trends for the same period as predicted by practitioners
- Creating a customer-first culture, competing priorities, and employee engagement are the biggest challenges that customer experience leaders are facing in their role
This report also includes:
- An exclusive foreword by Forrester CMO, Victor Milligan
- Top tips to overcome the biggest challenges facing CX leaders today
- Insights from industry experts from Facebook, boohoo, Orange, Time Out, Euroloan Group and more
- Advice on how organisations can keep the customer at the heart of their digital transformation
- A look at the leaders within customer experience and what you can learn from them
TO READ THE FULL STORY
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.