Learn How to Close the Gap Between Ecommerce and the In-Store Experience
Join senior customer experience leaders at a retail-focused Exchange in London this July.
Next month will see 70 senior-level customer experience professionals, from the C-suite to Director level, gather together at the annual Customer Experience Exchange for Retail in London, for two insightful days filled with invaluable CX discussions and networking opportunities with peers.
Attendees will have the opportunity to hear from the likes of the Central Operations Director at Argos, the Head of Retail Experience at Anne Summers, the Global Marketing Director of NotOnTheHighStreet and the Head of Retail at Karen Millen.
You will not only have the opportunity to take part in one-to-one business meetings, but also to listen to insightful presentations and take part in round-table discussions around hot topics within the industry, such as:
- The Future of High Street Retail: What You Need to Know to Close the Gap Between Ecommerce and In-Store World
- Building Emotional Engagement With Your Customers to Deliver Brand Advocates
- Coping With a Millennial Customer Base in a Social Era
- Leveraging Your Brand Equity in a Crowded Environment to Catalyse Business Growth
- The Link Between Great Customer Experience and Increased Sales
For a preview of what you can expect at the Exchange, check out our interviews with two of the speakers: