CX Network Live: Customer Insight and Data AnalyticsAdd bookmark
Today, many CX teams are caught between powerful ambitions and a lack of insight and solutions to realise their aims.
More data doesn’t necessarily mean more insight, especially if businesses are unable to turn it into actionable insights.
This September, CX Network is hosting a digital event designed to provide thought provoking content to help you better understand your customers and get ahead of competitors. CX Network Live: Customer Insights and Data Analytics offers complimentary access to interact with industry-leading figures so you can unlock strategies to make better use of customer data.
For the first time ever, CXN Live will feature digital booths, as well as an exhibition hall that attendees can virtually explore at their own pace. Attendees can also enter the digital presentations that deliver fresh, cutting-edge information and advice from leading CX speakers. The event’s content from the seminars, videos and resources will be available on demand, so attendees can review them again and share with colleagues.
Attendees will gain access to an exclusive, complementary host of webinars, thought leading presentations, real-life case studies by world-leading companies, and the opportunity to chat in real-time with the expert speakers, all from the attendees’ desk. Topics to be tackled include the likes of:
- Digital transformation
- AI powered customer insights
- Real time analytics/ predictive analytics
- Data lake/ breaking down data silos (streamlining)
- Decoding behavioural and sentiment analytics to prevent customer churn
- Developing CX personalization to drive loyalty
Last year, CXN Live: Customer Insight and Data Analytics had over 1300 attendees with an 80% end-user rate. This year's attendees will have privilege of listening to a suite of industry-experts including, but not limited to:
- Sherif Mityas, Chief Experience Officer, TGI Fridays
- Darya Vselubsky, Customer Success Manager, Triptease
- Adeel Ahmad, Customer Experience Analyst, Paypal
“CX isn't a new trend that businesses are adopting; it's been around for decades but only now are we seeing more corporate companies joining the race to master their customers experience. CX Live is a platform for business leaders and CX professionals looking to respond quicker to their customer needs and drive immense loyalty across the brand.” Jennifer Pham, Producer of CX Network Live: Customer Insight & Data Analytics.
What to expect from CXN LIVE events:
This online summit is part of CX Network LIVE a quarterly virtual event series – getting on average 1,000+ registrations from around the world – showcasing the challenges and opportunities around a set theme impacting the customer experience industry.
- Access to cutting-edge content and world-class speakers from the comfort of your own desk
- On-demand versions of each session if you weren’t able to catch them all live
- Downloadable slides you can review again and again
- Opportunity to meet cutting-edge technology providers
- Ask the presenters your questions in a live Q&A following each session
Visit the dedicated homepage to find the agenda and register for FREE nowto join one the sessions live and have the opportunity to ask our expert speakers your burning questions after each of the presentations.
To showcase your technology to the online audience on the 17th - 19th September, please enquire here or visit the website.
And don’t forget to use the hashtag #CXNLIVE to join the conversation on social media!