CX experts from 7-Eleven, Thomas Cook and PNC Bank to star at CX Network LIVE Customer Feedback, Signals and Satisfaction
Following on from the success of last year, the popular and insightful virtual event is back with a focus on mapping customer signals, satisfaction and revolutionising customer feedback measurement.
This March from the comfort of their desks attendees will hear from global customer experts on the latest strategies and innovations in capturing customer perspectives for business improvements.
The Voice of the Customer (VoC) is an important part of successfully managing and developing the customer experience. By understanding customers’ perspectives on the brand, the product or service and their overall satisfaction, the organisation has the chance to make changes that can positively impact performance.
To hear customers accurately and action the changes needed, businesses need to have the right listening tools plugged into multiple sources of information and correct business processes in place. This insight will reveal the story customers are living with a brand.
If companies make the fatal mistake to assume that this process is simply about implementing a piece of technology, their customer experience is at risk of becoming stagnant.
Some of the experts confirmed on the agenda already include the likes of:
The online summit is dedicated to showcasing some of the most radical pieces of technology available in the market and covers the following core topics:
- From insight into action: How Thomas Cook captures feedback and drives action
- Metrics revisited for modern CX
- Video CX: Uniting customer feedback and emotion
- Analytics 4.0: Driving personalization and customer satisfaction with real-time analytics
- AI, video and chat-bots: Collecting and analysing feedback with today’s cutting-edge tools
- Harnessing the voice of the customer in an omni-channel world: Interlinking different touchpoints to create a consistent VOC
This online summit is part of CX Network LIVE a quarterly virtual event series – getting on average 1,000+ registrations from around the world – showcasing the challenges and opportunities around a set theme impacting the customer experience industry.
What to expect from CXN LIVE events:
- Access to cutting-edge content and world-class speakers from the comfort of your own desk
- On-demand versions of each session if you weren’t able to catch them all live
- Downloadable slides you can review again and again
- Opportunity to meet cutting-edge technology providers
- Ask the presenters your questions in a live Q&A following each session
Visit the dedicated homepage to find the agenda and register for FREE now to join one the sessions live and have the opportunity to ask our expert speakers your burning questions about customer feedback and satisfaction after each of the presentations.
To attend the event on the 19th – 21st of March or showcase your technology to the online audience, please enquire here or visit our website.
And don’t forget to use the hashtag #CXNLIVE to join the conversation on social media!