Gain Customer Confidence With Insights From Lloyds Banking Group and MasterCard
The Customer Experience Exchange for Financial Services has announced its first line-up of speakers and panels for the February conference in London, UK.
Around the world, banking customers are feeling discomfort. They despair at their terms of contract that they can’t understand and bristle at sluggish handling of complaints. This, coupled with legislation changes and the accusations to the industry, has shaken customer confidence.
So how do you deliver a customer experience that is not only memorable and consistent, but also ensures consumer trust, incorporates regulatory requirements and is on top of the legislation and digital changes disrupting the market?
The Customer Experience Exchange for Financial Services tackles these questions and more during the two-day event in London next February, with speakers from the likes of Forrester Research, MasterCard, Financial Ombudsman Service and ING Bank.
The Exchange brings together 80 C-level and VPs/Directors of Customer Experience, Marketing and Digital Strategy from across the financial services industry to discuss the practicalities of increasing customer retention and loyalty in this hyper-competitive market.
Highlights from the agenda:
- Destroying your Existing Business Model to Deliver a Consistent Customer-Centred Experience
- Creating a Customer Journey Map that Meets the Needs of Your Customer and Identifies Point of Purchase
- Breathing Customer Experience Into a Global Organisation: Bringing Your Brand Values to Life
- The Heart of the Business: Engaging your Employees to Think of the Customer First
- Beating the Distance Caused By Digital: What Can Personalisation Do for Us?
Senior experts in the field who will be discussing and finding solutions to these challenges, and more, include:
- MasterCard, Global CMO
- Atom Bank, COO
- Allianz, CMO
- Barclaycard, Chief Operating & Technology Officer
- Willis, COO
- Capital One, VP
- ING Bank, VP, Internet Channels
- Barclays, MD of Group Design and Digital
- Metro Bank, MD
- BNP Paribas Personal Finance, Global Digital Director
- American Express, Director, International Digital Product & Execution
- Lloyds Banking Group, Client Service Director
- Coventry Building Society, Director of Customer Experience
- The AA, Digital Director
- Skipton Building Society, Head of Digital
- Clydesdale Bank, Head of Continuous Improvement
- Financial Ombudsman Service, Head of Customer Insight