Forrester exclusive: Personalise your CX with a digital intelligence business case
How can you move your digital analytics strategy from delivering value in isolation to a fully integrated personalised approach?
Digital intelligence is the practice of coordinating and directing investment, operation and technology to optimise customer engagements at scale using insights that come from a holistic understanding of customers and their digital interactions with brands.
SEE ALSO: CX Network Live – Data & Analytics
Many digital analytics approaches can now deliver value by taking actions that are based on insights — but in isolation. For example, firms are targeting emails using CRM data, personalising web experiences using behavioural data or serving ads that are based on third-party cookies.
But when customer experience (CX) pros take a truly integrated approach to data and analytics practices as well as the technologies to optimise digital customer engagement, they reap value such as:
- Growing sales by connecting customer data across formerly siloed product lines
- Boosting sales by connecting customer and behavioural data across channels
- Reducing customer churn
Download this exclusive report from Forrester for CX Network to learn how to:
- Build the business into your business case’s process and content
- Embed governance and stakeholder alignment in your process with a core team
- Use a time-tested template to structure your business case
- Use the customer life cycle to prioritise the engagement that your case will address
- Manage your business case’s risk using five success factors