Global Head of Employee Health & Wellbeing
Main Conference Day One (24 Sep)
Wednesday, December 9th, 2020
A true example of Employee Experience embodying organisation’s purpose and mission; Join Charelle and learn how Bupa are building a loyal and happy global family and growing in the ranks of being one of the most sought after employers.
This case study will focus on the global health and wellbeing programme at Bupa, which helps employees to bring the best of themselves to the workplace. You will become familiar with the following:
· What is “Smile” and how did it come together?
· The observed and measured benefits of making your people feel great
· The key components of a health-conscious organisation
· How to help your employees to maintain optimum energy levels so they can manage the everyday pressures of work and life?
We are more connected than we have ever been, we have access to the most innovative and facilitating technology we’re ever had, almost everywhere. We spend more time online and working than ever before, yet employee engagement and wellbeing remain at their lowest, with a shocking impact on mental and physical health. Why?
Join this panel and discuss how to make our digital lives more manageable and enjoyable, ensuring technology is used as a tool to empower, rather than a tool to make your employees feel chained to work. The panel members will explore the following:
· Your role in encouraging a healthy work-life balance
· Acknowledging when things are about to go too far
· Advice to prevent irreversible damage