27th-29th January, 2020, Novotel West, London, UK
The CEM in Telecoms Global Summit is back for its 15th year doing what we do best; bringing together the world’s leading CX Telecoms professionals to share best practice strategies to help the industry solve its greatest challenges.
Download the brochure to find out what’s in store >>
What’s new for 2020:
- Looking at some of the challenges of CX digital investment and the strategies for building business case studies for executive buy-in.
- Exploring the impending influence of 5G and IoT and what the implications will be for how customers use data and their expectations of products and services.
- Bringing into focus questions around data ethics and compliancy and how this affects the delivery of personalized customer experience
- Taking the narrative of AI, chatbots and personalization to the next level to enable you to better serve the digitally savvy consumer
- Service Culture Transformation and CX Employee Development - how you can increase the efficiency of your CX employees and keep them digitally relevant with the tools they need
Buying pattern analysis for customer experience management in telecomsTelecoms providers are behind the CX curve and their client churn rates stand as proof. Placing a clear focus on CX and putting the customer at the centre of the organisation is steadily becoming a hallmark of telecoms strategy, with many telecoms providers aiming to improve their customer experiences to aid customer retention.
In this eBook, we hear from a panel of telecoms customer experience experts to gain insight on how telecoms firms are investing into customer experience to achieve long-lasting business benefits. Our panel consists of 10 telecoms CX practitioners, comprised of six directors, one CEO, two heads of CX and one CX manager. Together, they have 42 years of experience in customer experience management.
Read the eBook to find out:
- Investment trends & challenges
- How billing can impact customer experience
- Channel integration plans
Plus case studies and expert insights from our panel of CX decision makers!