27th-29th January, 2020, Novotel West, London, UK
The CEM in Telecoms Global Summit is back for its 15th year doing what we do best; bringing together the world’s leading CX Telecoms professionals to share best practice strategies to help the industry solve its greatest challenges.
Download the agenda to for speakers, sessions, sponsors, workshops, awards and more! >>
What’s new for 2020:
- Looking at some of the challenges of CX digital investment and the strategies for building business case studies for executive buy-in.
- Exploring the impending influence of 5G and IoT and what the implications will be for how customers use data and their expectations of products and services.
- Bringing into focus questions around data ethics and compliancy and how this affects the delivery of personalized customer experience
- Taking the narrative of AI, chatbots and personalization to the next level to enable you to better serve the digitally savvy consumer
- Service Culture Transformation and CX Employee Development - how you can increase the efficiency of your CX employees and keep them digitally relevant with the tools they need