Update on Coronavirus (COVID-19)
IQPC Exchange is continuing to monitor the Novel Coronavirus (Covid-19) situation to ensure the safety of all event participants and staff. We are taking proactive measures at our Exchanges in line with government recommended guidelines from both the National Health Service (UK) and the World Health Organization (WHO).
As it currently stands, there are no official travel warnings or bans for Great Britain.
Here are some of the measures we will be taking at our events to ensure the health and wellbeing of all participants onsite. We look forward to welcoming you to the Exchange:
- Keep up-to-date information on our event website regarding to the status of the event, and precautions for attendees onsite
- Send email communications to registered event participants with any updates leading up to the event
- Provide additional sanitation onsite at the event with alcohol-based hand sanitiser in communal areas and one-to-one meeting areas
- Provide signage onsite encouraging attendees to practice good hygiene when it comes to coughs, colds and cleaning hands thoroughly
- Make an announcement to all attendees on the safety measures and guidelines before the start of the conference and keep attendees up to date with any changes if needed
- We will regularly sanitise all surfaces through the event space and communicate with the venues to do the same
- We will be sanitising speaker microphones and lecterns between each speaker’s use
- Request that anyone who may feel unwell or experiencing any cold/flu-like symptoms does not attend the Exchange on this occasion
- We ask that any attendees onsite who might begin to experience cold or flu-like symptoms (fever, cough, trouble breathing), to please let a member of our staff know and seek medical attention as soon as possible.Our team will assist in ensuring that they are moved away from the event until medical advice can be sought.
We are also asking all attendees to let us know if they have travelled to high risk regions or if they have come into contact with an affected person within the last 14 days. If they have, we ask that for their own safety and the safety of other attendees, that they don't attend the Exchange as to reduce the risk for all.
World Health Organization (WHO) Novel Coronavirus Daily Situation Reports
National Health Service