· Defining your chatbot operating model and technological architecture
· Integrating chatbots as part of your organisational suite of automation tools for improved business efficiency
· Improving bot intelligence and productivity vastly with cognitive capabilities
Achieving high-quality customer experience and front-line assistance is the end goal for a chatbot. However, content plays an important role in delivering its success. Therefore, it is of no surprise that Andy Leong at FWD Insurance spent 15 months working on FAQs for 12 different products in his line-up. Simplicity is key, and this session will take us through the pain points and lessons learned on what could have been done differently.
· Achieve stakeholder expectations through managed ambition
· Identify scope: prioritisation and areas of focus
· Streamline processes and transform technological infrastructure to support agile initiatives
Employee engagement alone can drive profitability up to 20%. Yet studies show that only 59% of Singaporeans are engaged employees, while 46% are likely to leave their jobs within a year, compared to 25% in Hong Kong. In this session, Babul will take us through how Starhub is changing the strategy around internal customers in order to drive sustainable growth:
• Customer Experience is a cultural problem
• Who needs to lead the cultural revolution
• Case study: (An insight to something you’ve done regarding employee engagement) / (How it has impacted your business)
Case Study: Timibot – A chatbot to drive Alibaba’s retail business
Timibot is a chatbot used in retail trade processing to provide a more efficient service to consumers and to increase order transaction rate for merchants; optimised for 100 product categories. Beyond Taobao platform, Alibaba is also exploring other service channels and features including WeChat and merchants’ own mobile platform applications to enable seamless omni-channel interactions. In this session Leo Wang will cover:
· How Alibaba has powered chatbots with AI to enhance customer interface
· Humanising AI to deliver operational excellence for greater business return
Structured to maximise interaction and in-depth focus on a topical subject matter, delegates will have the opportunity to participate in two roundtable sessions of their choice, which have close relevance to their area of expertise and/or scope of responsibility.
The nature of the human language, with its passing of information, exceptions to the rules, and colloquial speech is what makes NLP difficult. However, with the increase in computational power, and improvements in the access to data the global NLP market will grow at a compound annual growth rate of 11.7% by 2026; valuing at $28.6billion.
This session will be a discussion around:
Many have attempted to build a true AI bot. However, the most practical scenario is a hybrid approach; the chatbot is the first to respond to the query, and would only fall back on the human agent if it isn’t able to respond to the query effectively. This best of both worlds approach allows for business to deliver human-style communication at scale, and one where Dialog Axiata has worked to adopt.
Join Waruni in discussing how to: