· Defining your chatbot operating model and technological architecture
· Integrating chatbots as part of your organisational suite of automation tools for improved business efficiency
· Improving bot intelligence and productivity vastly with cognitive capabilities
Achieving high-quality customer experience and front-line assistance is the end goal for a chatbot. However, content plays an important role in delivering its success. Therefore, it is of no surprise that Andy Leong at FWD Insurance spent 15 months working on FAQs for 12 different products in his line-up. Simplicity is key, and this session will take us through the pain points and lessons learned on what could have been done differently.
· Achieve stakeholder expectations through managed ambition
· Identify scope: prioritisation and areas of focus
· Streamline processes and transform technological infrastructure to support agile initiatives
Employee engagement alone can drive profitability up to 20%. Yet studies show that only 59% of Singaporeans are engaged employees, while 46% are likely to leave their jobs within a year, compared to 25% in Hong Kong. In this session, Babul will take us through how Starhub is changing the strategy around internal customers in order to drive sustainable growth:
• Customer Experience is a cultural problem
• Who needs to lead the cultural revolution
• Case study: (An insight to something you’ve done regarding employee engagement) / (How it has impacted your business)
The Interactive Virtual Assistant (IVA) has evolved in many different directions in the past decade, how do you give customers their best agent at every interaction? How do you leverage insights to build out your IVA strategy. In this session Adam and James will review why its critical to leverage the rich data that exists in your current environment to enable this, then provide two examples of IVA technology in two key contact channels, that in some instances are not always given the correct prioritisation:
1) Internal users: With so many organisation now creating the link between Employee experience Customer experience we focus on the benefits that and IVA can have for internal employees
2) Voice powered virtual assistants: (For almost all organisations Voice is still the predominant channel, therefore why is it not focused on more in 2020?, coupled with the additional proliferation of smart devices such as Google home and Amazon Alexa 2020 is the time to now AI enable your Voice channel.
Structured to maximise interaction and in-depth focus on a topical subject matter, delegates will have the opportunity to participate in two roundtable sessions of their choice, which have close relevance to their area of expertise and/or scope of responsibility.
The nature of the human language, with its passing of information, exceptions to the rules, and colloquial speech is what makes NLP difficult. However, with the increase in computational power, and improvements in the access to data the global NLP market will grow at a compound annual growth rate of 11.7% by 2026; valuing at $28.6billion.
This session will be a discussion around:
In this roundtable we will talk about finding the most efficient use cases for Intelligent Chatbots – how they can bring additional revenue to the companies, increase operational efficiency and provide 24/7 support. We will talk about costs involved in building and maintaining chatbots, how to calculate ROI for them and how to deliver them in the most efficient manner.
Many have attempted to build a true AI bot. However, the most practical scenario is a hybrid approach; the chatbot is the first to respond to the query, and would only fall back on the human agent if it isn’t able to respond to the query effectively. This best of both worlds approach allows for business to deliver human-style communication at scale, and one where Dialog Axiata has worked to adopt. Join Waruni in discussing how to:
· Educate the customer and transform communication from physical to digital
· Augment customer interactions through bot enhanced messaging products
· How to manage majority of interactions through automated intelligence
In this roundtable we will discuss what is possible to achieve in personalisation of customer service via Intelligent Chatbots and where main pitfalls might be. We will talk about customer’s identification on early stages through a different set of tools and discuss how to obtain additional relevant information from internal and external data sources through using RPA/APIs areas.