Microsoft Partners Up To Help Deliver Amazing Customer Experiences
Microsoft Corporation (NASDAQ:MSFT) has announced new partnerships with industry leaders at Microsoft Convergence 2015 on Tuesday.
The aim of the new collaborations is to help businesses enable data culture within their organisations and provide critical insights to improve their customer's experience.
The new partnerships are as follows:
- Ford Motor Co. is teaming up with the computing giant for Ford Service Delivery Network, which is powered by the Microsoft Azure computing platform. The new network will mean an expansion of connected services for customers around the world, including better control of vehicles, and it also enables Ford to quickly bring new features on to the market; scaling up global availability and providing flexibility for future customer offerings.
- InsideSales.com and Microsoft are partnering up to offer a complete sales acceleration platform – which includes PowerDialer, PowerStandings, NeuralView and Vision – to customers using the Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform. The solution is to make it easier and more efficient for sales to contact the right targets, close deals and increase revenue.
- FieldOne Systems and the tech giant are bringing the FieldOne Sky field service management solution into the Microsoft Dynamics global independent software vendor program. The service addresses Microsoft Dynamics CRM customers’ strategic business objectives to provide a world-class customer experience in the field to maximise operational efficiency and mobile workforce productivity.
- DocuSign Inc. and Microsoft will be offering DocuSign’s Digital Transaction Management platform to Microsoft Dynamics CRM users around the world. This will help customers leverage digital capabilities to help sales teams close deals more quickly, easily and securely in the cloud for faster speed to revenue and a better customer experience.
- Microsoft is also teaming up with ThousandEyes Inc. to enable customers to troubleshoot, monitor and analyse performance between their site and their Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online instance running within Microsoft’s datacenters.
- Finally, on Tuesday the tech giant also announced the acquisition of intellectual property from Fusion Software Inc. The new acquisition will see the addition of Voice of the Customer capabilities to Microsoft Dynamics CRM, which included capabilities such as: rule-based, multichannel feedback and allowing users to include customer feedback directly into service, sales and marketing engagements.