Qualtrics XM Demo: Hear and understand every customer, at every meaningful moment
Qualtrics reveals how some of the world's most iconic brands use Qualtrics CustomerXM™ to get straight to the issues that matter to customers and transform experiences
Qualtrics customer engagement strategies
With customer bases holding the potential to expand from thousands to millions in headcount, the task of being agile to individual customer needs and experiences at scale can seem near impossible.
Qualtrics CustomerXM™ is used by some of the world’s most iconic brands, including the likes of Coca Cola, to optimize customer experiences and predict the actions that will have the biggest impact on their bottom line.
In this video tour, Qualtrics takes us through how brands can get straight to the issues that matter to customers with dynamic data collection tools that adapt intelligently to feedback in real time.
In less than five minutes you will also discover how to be more predictive by connecting experience data with operational data.
Features covered in this tour:
- Turn every customer interaction into meaningful insights with iQ Directory, which allows you to monitor and optimize each customer’s experience over time, across every touchpoint, and every channel.
- Start conversations with customers when and where it suits them with email, SMS, web, chat apps, online review sites, mobile app, wearables, and many more.
- Predict what your customers will do next: spot problems before they happen and react faster with iQ, set of intelligent features built directly into the platform.
- Activate the people who know your customer the best - your frontline employees - to share ideas on how to improve the customer experience using structured feedback with the Qualtrics Frontline tool.
- Make customer experience management part of the daily routine by integrating with the tools and applications your teams are already using, such as SAP, Salesforce, and JIRA.
- Activate the entire organisation: Proactively surface insights, tailored by role and industry, to every stakeholder, from the leadership team to the frontline.
- Collaborate across the organization with action planning tools. Tag owners, set deadlines, and even supply step-by-step guidance to enabling all employees to delight your customers.