CX Leaders from Bank of America, Standard Life and Direct Line Group Join Customer Experience Transformation: Financial Services
Key speakers have been announced for the flagship customer experience event for the financial services industry.
Now in its 5th year, Customer Experience Transformation: Financial Services will be held in London from 15 to 17 September 2015 with the aim of helping CX leaders set their 2016 goals and implement clear strategies for achieving these.
The flagship event is the place to be to hear what the future holds and why we should continue to talk about customer experience management, customer engagement, customer centricity and customer satisfaction.
Key speakers for the unmissable event have now been announced and include:
- Alastair Barter, Senior Policy Officer (Business and Industry) at the Strategic Liaison Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO)
- Loren Barton, Managing Director (Director, Product & Channel Management, Silicon Valley Bank) at Kaleidoscope Group
- Michael Donald, Chief Commercial Officer & Customer Experience Executive at Bank of America
- Julian Elliott, Customer & Channel Strategy Director at Direct Line Group
- Adrian Garcia-Sierra, Head of Digital & Experience at AXA Wealth
- Michael Gazala, Vice President & Research Director at Forrester Research
- Stephen Ingledew, Managing Director Customers and Marketing at Standard Life
- Alan Jackson, Customer Experience Manager Europe at Genworth
- Gert Laursen, Senior Business Developer responsible for Analytical CRM Process and Customer Experience Management at Nordea Bank Danmark A/S
- Scott McLean, COO and co-founder of The Intelligent Martketing Institute
- Simon Moore, Chartered Psychologist leading psychological insight and behavioural change strategy in the consumer & patient sectors at Innovation Bubble
- Manuela Pifani, Head of Customer Strategy And Experience at Direct Line Group
- Aly Richards, CEO and founder of The Intelligent Marketing Institute
- Amile Samarakoon, Customer Experience Director at Domestic and General Insurance Plc
With six core areas that the agenda is built around: service culture, improving process and products, 360 degree customer view, working as one, differentiation and employee awareness, the event will provide you with the essential knowledge and updates that can bring you quicker results and make critical decisions easier to solve.
For more about Customer Experience Transformation: Financial Services, the speakers, workshops and panel discussions that will take place during the 3-day event, download the agenda.