Low-code app development trends in APAC
With customer expectations surging in response to various technological advancements, to maintain a competitive edge many brands are searching for smart methods to upgrade the experiences they provide to users.
More than half of Asia Pacific (APAC) enterprises are leveraging low-code platforms, with more planning to do so in the next year and a half. Low-code is a way to securely design and develop software applications fast, with minimal hand-coding.
Download this eBook to access strategic insights on how low-code methods can bolster your brand’s ability to adapt to the digital demands of customers, including:
- How low code solutions are being applied in APAC
- How low code solutions are enhancing customer experiences
- Key implementation learnings from Indonesia, the most advanced APAC country in the low code arena
- Ways to fast-track the development of customer facing applications
- Techniques to overcome the skill-gap that suffocates many digital ambitions
- Accelerated time to market with rapid prototyping