Low-code app development trends in APAC
With customer expectations surging in response to various technological advancements, to maintain a competitive edge many brands are searching for smart methods to upgrade the experiences they provide to users.
More than half of Asia Pacific (APAC) enterprises are leveraging low-code platforms, with more planning to do so in the next year and a half. Low-code is a way to securely design and develop software applications fast, with minimal hand-coding.
Download this eBook to access strategic insights on how low-code methods can bolster your brand’s ability to adapt to the digital demands of customers, including:
- How low code solutions are being applied in APAC
- How low code solutions are enhancing customer experiences
- Key implementation learnings from Indonesia, the most advanced APAC country in the low code arena
- Ways to fast-track the development of customer facing applications
- Techniques to overcome the skill-gap that suffocates many digital ambitions
- Accelerated time to market with rapid prototyping
Save your seat for CXN Live: APAC Online 2020
To keep ahead of your APAC customers, not only should a minimum expectation be met, but innovation must be continuous. That’s why CX Live APAC discusses both established trends in the region, and showcases how some of the most innovative companies around are impressing their customers.