Experience 2030: The future of customer experience is now
Futurum shares the results of a survey of 1,000 consumers, executives, marketers, and technology professionals to uncover what the future of CX holdsAdd bookmark
Today’s consumers have high expectations of brands and are beginning to capitalize on immersive and emerging technologies. This puts tremendous pressure on marketing organizations to be more agile and automated.
This pressure is not easing any time soon, in fact, it is predicted that the next 10 years will usher in exciting, disruptive changes to how brands and consumers interact. From smart devices connected to the internet of things (IoT) and virtual, mixed or augmented reality, to AI and beyond, technological innovations are developing rapidly.
These emerging technologies are forcing brands to rethink their data management proficiency, analytical optimization processes and automated decision-making capabilities, to deliver multi-moment marketing that will continue to resonate into the future.
Download this whitepaper to discover how you can:
- Deliver immersive experiences through technologies, from wearable to embedded to augmented systems
- Enable digital trust through technologies such as IoT, edge computing, the cloud, and blockchain
- Embrace smart technologies such as artificial intelligence, machine learning, and predictive analytics, that provide the intelligence to scale data insights
- Rethink loyalty in the digital age by understanding that loyalty programs alone are not enough to drive consumer loyalty
- Create opportunity through agility and automation through both technology and processes