Market report: How travel and hospitality companies can thrive through CX
We respect your privacy, by submitting this form you agree to having your details passed onto the sponsor who may promote similar products and services related to your area of interest. For further information on how we process and monitor your personal data click here.
Our latest market report delves into the biggest trends, challenges and disruptors in the travel and hospitality industry with case studies and expert advice to help you optimise your own CX strategy
The travel and hospitality industry has seen a massive change in recent years. It’s moved from being dominated by traditional travel agents booking every aspect of a holiday for their customers, on to a wealth of choice online for consumers to tailor-make their own trip by using platforms that provide a quick overview of, for example, all accommodation options in their selected destination.
With an increasingly overwhelming choice available for consumers on these platforms, elements such as personalisation and emotional engagement have become more important than ever before. What are the biggest challenges on the journey to CX success? And how can travel and hospitality organisations stay ahead of the curve?
Download this market report for:
- A guide to customer experience in travel and hospitality
- Roadblocks on the journey to CX success
- Case study: Thomas Cook’s 24-hour promise
- Tackling the United Airlines CX nightmare
- Case study: How LAWA aligns brands to create an LAXceptional experience
- Benchmarking disruptors: Challengers or partners?
- Case study: How srprs.me disrupts the industry with personalisation
- Touring a top trend: Biometrics pros and cons
- Real-time inspiration: Shining CX stars to learn from
With expert advice and insights from CX leaders from the likes of KLM, Disney, Los Angeles World Airports, Amtrak, Thomas Cook and many more, CX Network’s latest market report ensures you keep your finger on the pulse of customer experience in travel and hospitality.