Digital transformation (Dx): Reinventing customer experience in Asia Pacific
Featuring Financial Services Case Studies
We respect your privacy, by submitting this form you agree to having your details passed onto the sponsor who may promote similar products and services related to your area of interest. For further information on how we process and monitor your personal data click here.
Customer experience in Asia Pacific
Today, customers expect personalised experiences that are seamlessly integrated with products and services. They also demand greater levels of service and increasingly want to own the experience.
The rise and expansion of digital pure-play competitors leveraging technologies has forever reshaped customer expectations across digital and physical domains.
As products and services alone increasingly cease to be key differentiators, organisations must shift from selling products to providing relevant experiences along the full customer journey.
Access this 24 page report to learn about:
- 2019 and Beyond: Consumers’ shifting value perceptions in the future of commerce
- Why customer experience (CX) and digital transformation (DX) are two sides of the same coin
- The big mistake causing many digital transformation projects to fail
- The three stepping stones for digital transformation improvements
- The five stages of omni-experience transformation maturity
- Three top “digital deadlocks”: hindering omni-experience transformation progress
Find out how one financial brand won major performance lifts like making real-time decisions in less than 160 milliseconds