CX TALK: How Barclays Develop Innovative Digital Platforms With the End User Customer at the Heart
Clive Grinyer is the Customer Experience Director, Design & Digital Office of Barclays. At the CX Excellence World summit in Paris he presented an insightful session on innovations within a digital landscape and how to ensure that the customer remains at the heart of the developments. Watch the full video below.
For more from CX Excellence World, also have a look at:
- CX TALK: Data vs Behaviour – How Data Can Help You Develop a Customer-Centric Strategy
- CX TALK: How and What Orange Prioritises to Improve Customer Experience Delivery
- CX TALK: The Customer Behaviour Director of Accor Explains Why Customer Experience is Customer Satisfaction
- CX TALK: How Eurostar Uses Mobile to Improve User Experience and ROI
- CX TALK: Customer Experience Strategy 2018 – What Does the Future Hold for CX Professionals?
- CX TALK: The Key to Effective Customer Journey Mapping According to Copenhagen Airports
- CX TALK: Outsourcing Your Customer Experience and Service Functions: A Good or Bad Idea?
- CX TALK: C-Level Debate – Winning Approval and Obtaining Investment to Drive Customer Experience Programmes Foreward
- CX TALK: How Lego Builds a Bridge Between Digital and Play for a Unified Customer Experience
- CX TALK: How Digital-Only Brand TourRadar Boosts Conversions Through Customer Reviews and Ratings
- CX TALK: How the Customer Service Director of Euroloan Group is Building Customer Experience Excellence
- CX TALK: How Vodafone is Anticipating, Predicting and Delivering Customer Experience Excellence
- CX TALK: How Nordea Turn Their Customer Data Into Actionable Insights
- Top 5 Takeaways From CX Excellence World: Data, Insight and Personalisation
TO READ THE FULL STORY
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.