CX TALK: How RBS Uses Data & Analytics for Customer Insight
Lee Wilson works on strategy analytics, marketing and customer decisioning at Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS). In an interview at the Customer Insight and Analytics Exchange she spoke about:
- Understanding and adapting to the changing face of customer needs and behaviours
- The importance of data and analytics in the banking industry
- Tools that have helped them on their insight journey and they’re planning to invest in
- RBS’ future plans for data and analytics
- Trends that will be leading the way in data and analytics in the next few years
Watch the full interview below.
For more from the Customer Insight and Analytics Exchange also have a look at:
TO READ THE FULL STORY
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.