CX TALK: How Argos Closes the Gap Between E-commerce and In-Store
Andy Brown is the Central Operations Director at Argos. At the Customer Experience Exchange for Retail he held a presentation around the future of high street retail and what you need to know to close the gap between the ecommerce and in-store world.
Watch the full presentation below.
Interested in more from the Customer Experience Exchange for Retail? Also check-out:
- CX TALK: Bang & Olufsen on How to Create the Right Kind of Emotion
- Highlights From... The Customer Experience Exchange for Retail in London
- CX TALK: Volvo’s Advice for Gaining a Competitive Edge With CX
- CX TALK: Bang & Olufsen’s 3 Ways to Get a Competitive Edge Through the Customer Strategy
- CX TALK: How Hasbro Creates Emotional Engagement With Customers
- CX TALK: How NotOnTheHighStreet and JD Williams Engage Millennial Customers
- CX TALK: Ann Summers’ 5-Year Vision for a Personalised and Seamless Customer Experience
- CX TALK: How Cath Kidston Implements Change in a Legacy Environment
- CX TALK: Unilever on the Relationship Between Customer Experience and Crisis Management
TO READ THE FULL STORY
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.