CX TALK: How Royal Bank of Scotland Utilises Insight to Adapt to Changing Customer Behaviours
Lee Wilson is in charge of Strategic Analytics, Always on Marketing, and Customer Decisioning at Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS). In an interview at the Customer Insight & Analytics Exchange she spoke about:
- How RBS tackles the challenge of changing customer behaviours
- The fundamental importance of data analytics for customer interaction
- How they’re adapting data architecture to breaking down data silos
- Services and technology that are have been helpful on their customer insight journey
- Trends that will be leading the way in insight & analytics in the next few years
Watch the full interview below.
For more from the Customer Insight and Analytics Exchange also have a look at:
TO READ THE FULL STORY
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.