Identity Marketing For Dummies
Target consumer tribes with gated, exclusive offers to rise above the noise, grow revenue and create lasting connections with your customersAdd bookmark
Identity marketing is a powerful new form of personalization that is transforming the brand-consumer relationship by engaging buyers based on meaningful aspects of their identity, such as their profession, life stage and affiliation. Instead of stalking customers online, brands invite consumers to enjoy an offer designed exclusively for a specific consumer tribe, such as students, teachers or the military. Customers are digitally verified when they opt-in to redeem the offer, giving brands valuable first-party data they can use to nurture lifelong loyalty.
This ebook features examples of leading brands across all industries that are applying identity marketing campaigns to acquire tens of thousands of new customers, enjoy six times greater conversion rates and generate triple digit growth. Readers will learn how to use identity marketing to engage hundreds of customer tribes with more than 2.5 billion consumers.
CX experts from Sheer ID offer a breakdown of how identity marketing works, why it is so powerful for creating a lasting emotional connection and how it increases return on investment by making offers go viral.
Download this ebook to uncover:
- Why current approaches to personalization are falling short of their promise.
- What identity marketing is and how it drives customer loyalty by giving you first-party data.
- How to find your brands’ consumer tribes, and why engaging them through identity marketing is more powerful than traditional segmentation.
- How identity marketing creates a lasting emotional connection that increases return on investment by making offers go viral.
- How to launch an identity marketing program and tie it to your loyalty program.
- Identify marketing success stories.