CX TALK: Achieving Excellence by Turning Customer Insight Into Customer Experience
Matthijs Spaak is the European CRM Team leader of Yokogawa Electric Company.
At the CX Excellence World Summit in Paris, Matthijs spoke about the importance of customer insight to drive an excellent customer experience. He also explains why CRM should be steering the business from all levels, citing examples from Yokogawa’s CRM roadmap.
For more from CX Excellence World, also have a look at:
- CX TALK: How ABN AMRO Uses the Voice of the Customer to Improve Customer Experience
- CX TALK: What Customer Experience Excellence Means to Digital Disruptor TourRadar
- CX TALK: How Barclays Develop Innovative Digital Platforms With the End User Customer at the Heart
- CX TALK: Data vs Behaviour – How Data Can Help You Develop a Customer-Centric Strategy
- CX TALK: How and What Orange Prioritises to Improve Customer Experience Delivery
- CX TALK: The Customer Behaviour Director of Accor Explains Why Customer Experience is Customer Satisfaction
- CX TALK: How Eurostar Uses Mobile to Improve User Experience and ROI
- CX TALK: Customer Experience Strategy 2018 – What Does the Future Hold for CX Professionals?
- CX TALK: The Key to Effective Customer Journey Mapping According to Copenhagen Airports
- CX TALK: Outsourcing Your Customer Experience and Service Functions: A Good or Bad Idea?
- CX TALK: C-Level Debate – Winning Approval and Obtaining Investment to Drive Customer Experience Programmes Foreward
- CX TALK: How Lego Builds a Bridge Between Digital and Play for a Unified Customer Experience
- CX TALK: How Digital-Only Brand TourRadar Boosts Conversions Through Customer Reviews and Ratings
- CX TALK: How the Customer Service Director of Euroloan Group is Building Customer Experience Excellence
- CX TALK: How Vodafone is Anticipating, Predicting and Delivering Customer Experience Excellence
- CX TALK: How Nordea Turn Their Customer Data Into Actionable Insights
- Top 5 Takeaways From CX Excellence World: Data, Insight and Personalisation