CX experts from Comcast, Oracle and more join CX Network LIVE
Following on from the success of CX Network LIVE: Customer Insight, Data & Analytics in October, the popular and insightful virtual event is back this month with a focus on feedback measurement and customer satisfaction.
CX Network LIVE is a quarterly virtual event – getting on average 1,000+ registrations from around the world – showcasing the challenges and opportunities around a set theme impacting the customer experience industry.
The event on 20 - 22 March will be all around the hot topics of customer feedback and satisfaction.
After all, with ever rising customer expectations, it’s more important than ever to stay on top of customer satisfaction levels and to utilise the latest and greatest measurement metrics to optimise the customer experience.
From established metrics such as NPS and CSat to tech advancements such as artificial intelligence and speech analytics, what are the disrupters and drivers that can help CX leaders stay on top of customer feedback and satisfaction – ensuring long-term loyalty and retention?
Join the three-day long virtual event to have the opportunity to learn from the experts from Comcast, Oracle, MaritzCX, Loewe Technologies, Confirmit, ERDM Corp., Callminer, IAG, Wizu, ROCKSTAR CX, Pisano and Scope!
What to expect from CXN LIVE:
- Access to cutting-edge content and world-class speakers from the comfort of your own desk
- On-demand versions of each session if you weren’t able to catch them all live
- Downloadable slides you can review again and again
- Opportunity to meet cutting-edge technology providers
- Ask the presenters your questions in a live Q&A following each session
- Transformative customer experience and engagement
- London Luton Airport case study: How to capture real-time, actionable customer feedback
- The VoC chasm: CX fantasy vs consumer reality
- Harnessing VoC intelligence with omni-channel speech and predictive analytics
- The survey is dead… A survival guide for CX
- The future of customer feedback is no customer feedback
- The loyalty challenge: Innovative ways to add value and win long-term customer retention
- Closed-loop-feedback: Why a robust VOC should be core to your future state business model
- The next evolution in surveys: AI, chatbots and the power of conversations
- Capturing the voice of the customer through data insights
- Going from theory to practice: Leveraging customer feedback to drive loyalty
Find the full agenda attached and register for FREE now to join one or more of the sessions live and have the opportunity to ask our expert speakers your burning questions about customer feedback and satisfaction after each of the presentations.
And don’t forget to use the hashtag #CXNLIVE to join the conversation on social media!